Join the Vorsite Team
Please apply using the following interface (create a new account).
We are driven to grow businesses through great software and services. We are looking for exceptional people to join us in that mission. We believe it is important to have tightly knitted talented teams that value ownership and individual impact, ultimately creating a highly satisfying and productive work environment.
What we value in our team members
Fearlessness and a never ending drive to discover technology
Be committed to the team and/or Customer
Deep interest in learning your customers business and a drive to have a positive impact
Desire to learn more, grow, and understand something better…Then acting on it!
Our goal is to deliver Microsoft cloud-based strategies and solutions to small, mid-sized and enterprise customers across the United States. With over 150 cloud deployments, Vorsite understands the value of customer satisfaction and ensures consistent and smooth deployments to the Microsoft Online Services Platform.
As our commitment to the cloud expands, Vorsite invested in the creation of specialized cloud apps designed to integrate with Microsoft Office 365 solutions. Paired with our Microsoft Gold Partner and Microsoft Online Services Accelerated Partner qualifications, Vorsite brings innovation and inspiration to every customer opportunity.
As a SharePoint Specialist for Vorsite you will possess the following skills:
- Able to consult on projects onsite with customers or remotely
- Implement and configure SharePoint solutions
- Consult on extending the platform capability with technologies from Microsoft and other vendors
- Produce high quality Solutions documentation and deliverables
- Think out of the box when solution is not directly available
- Communicate frequently and clearly with the customer and all project team members
- Patience to deal with repetitious tasks and a desire to streamline ad-hoc tasks.
- Able to collect and analyze business requirements and recommend the optimal solution using SharePoint and/or related technologies
- SharePoint – administration
- SharePoint – configuration of all out-of-the-box features of SharePoint
- Hands on experience developing solutions with HTML, CSS, XSL, XHTML
- Information Architecture, web usability and accessibility
- Microsoft server/system technologies
- Microsoft client technologies (i.e. Office, Visio, etc)
- Principles of Enterprise Content Management (ECM)